Away from the track, there's the Allianz E-Village - a full day festival of entertainment and innovation for families and fans of all ages.
As well as being home to the driver autograph session, there's the opportunity to get involved with a variety of fantastic displays and activities, such as:
- The latest electric & hybrid vehicles in the Drive Zone.
- The chance to compete against the Formula E drivers within the Gaming Zone, where you will test the racing simulators and watch an eRace.
- A recharge Zone where visitors can enjoy a fresh fruit juice while pedaling on “smoothies’ Bikes”. This area is also a decompressing chamber where the walkers can simply enjoy the moment by sitting on a deckchair or a fat boy dedicated to this purpose.
- A fan shop for the visitors to leave the race with a souvenir of the 2018 Paris E-Prix.
- Attend the autograph session and meet your favourite drivers before the race.
- Take your children to the Kids Zone – an area dedicated to the smallest with a lot of entertainments for all ages. There will be balloon sculptors, stilt walker shows, outpatient animations, dance of Overboard and a Graffiti artist. Creative workshops will be open to children.
- Sample a range of authentic local food and drink in the Taste Zone, with food trucks at your disposal.
With activities for fans of all ages, the Allianz E-Village is the chance to experience all Formula E has to offer away from the track. Be sure to stay to the end to enjoy the podium celebrations too!
List of participants of the Allianz Evillage:
ABB, ALLIANZ, AUDI, BMW,CHOP CHOP, DAIMLER MERCEDES, DS, ENEDIS, ESTACA, HUGO BOSS, JAGUAR, MODIS, PISTE AUX PARISIENS, RENAULT, TOTAL SPRINGS, UNEP