Away from the track, there's the Allianz E-Village - a full day festival of entertainment and innovation for families and fans of all ages.
As well as being home to the driver autograph session, there's the opportunity to get involved with a variety of fantastic displays and activities, such as:
- The latest electric & hybrid vehicles in the Drive Zone.
- The chance to compete against the Formula E drivers within the Gaming Zone, where you will test the racing simulators and watch an eRace.
- A recharge Zone where visitors can enjoy a fresh fruit juice while pedaling on “smoothies’ Bikes”. This area is also a decompressing chamber where the walkers can simply enjoy the moment by sitting on a deckchair or a fat boy dedicated to this purpose.
- A fan shop for the visitors to leave the race with a souvenir of the 2018 Paris E-Prix.
- Attend the autograph session and meet your favourite drivers before the race.
- Take your children to the Kids Zone – an area dedicated to the smallest with a lot of entertainments for all ages. There will be balloon sculptors, stilt walker shows, outpatient animations, dance of Overboard and a Graffiti artist. Creative workshops will be open to children.
- Sample a range of authentic local food and drink in the Taste Zone, with food trucks at your disposal.
With activities for fans of all ages, the Allianz E-Village is the chance to experience all Formula E has to offer away from the track. Be sure to stay to the end to enjoy the podium celebrations too!
List of participants of the Allianz Evillage:
ABB, ALLIANZ, AUDI, BMW,CHOP CHOP, DAIMLER MERCEDES, DS, ENEDIS, ESTACA, HUGO BOSS, JAGUAR, MODIS, PISTE AUX PARISIENS, RENAULT, TOTAL SPRINGS, UNEP
Open Tour offers tourists the opportunity to discover Paris in full freedom aboard its open-top double-decker buses.
Thanks to its “hop-on hop-off” service, you can go up and down at every stop, as many times as you wish during the tour, and visit Paris at your own pace.
From the Eiffel Tower, emblem of the city of light, to Moulin Rouge in Montmartre, through the iconic Notre-Dame de Paris’ cathedral and the Louvre museum, the Open Tour buses offer a unique insight into Paris.
All busses provide an audio guide available in 10 languages, children’s versions and free Wi-Fi.
During the Paris-E-Prix’ event, Open Tour provides an electric shuttle service to the residents and visitors, as well as a bus parked in the Village dedicated to the post race parade.
Partnering the Qatar Airways Paris E-Prix is a natural commitment of Open Tour to promote the energetic transition at Ile-de-France’ tourists and residents service. And on top of that, Open Tour’s first full-electric tourist bus was inaugurated in Paris on 5th April, just a few days ago.
Open Tour Paris is a subsidiary of the RATP group and member of the Extrapolitan alliance, an international network of operators of sightseeing hop-on hop-off owners of double-decked buses.
Feel the emotion in the open sky with Open Tour Paris!
TASTE ZONE: FOOD TRUCKS
Throughout event, 6 Taste Zones will be set up to provide food, drinks and refreshments along the rue Fabert lawn.
From breakfast through to lunch and dinner, the best of the Parisian street food will be on offer. In four zones, bars will be serving draft beer, wine and Mumm champagne.
Providing the coffee is a renowned Parisian coffee house with baristas serving high-quality coffee, grounded on the spot and roasted in the morning.
For the comfort of the crowd seated in the grandstands, 2 bars and 2 hot dog stands, as well as a cafe, are also available.
Learn more on the Facebook page, here.