LA PISTE AUX PARISIENS - PARISIANS ON TRACK
With your own electric vehicle, bicycle, skateboard, scooter, solowheel… Experience the prestigious race track around the Invalides with your own eyes and put yourself in the driving seat for a few laps of the Qatar Airways Paris E-Prix.
Each participant can follow the route taken by the Formula E drivers at his/her own pace.
A prestigious race, and a load of fun
To make this experience even more exciting dig out your old costumes and dress for the occasion. Be inventive! There are no limits, but there are prizes!
In three categories, the best customised electric vehicle, the most representative costume of the electric world, and the overall most creative will be rewarded.
For those who do not have an electric vehicle, we have bicycles for you to use. But… the numbers are very limited so be quick and register now!!
And about the schedule of the race day:
- All participants gather at 08:30 at 38 rue Fabert.
- As track time is limited “La Piste aux Parisiens” (Parisians on Track) commences at 09:35 sharp and finishes at 10:10.
- The prize-giving ceremony will be at 10:30 hrs on the main stage in the E-village.
- The length of one track lap is 1.93 km
Additional important information:
- The whole activity is completely free
- The minimum age for participants is 12 years old
- Children under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is a limited number of 100 places available.
- All participants MUST wear helmets – Otherwise you will not be allowed to enter the track
The registrations are now closed.
See you soon on the track of the Qatar Airways E-Prix 2018!